A Nature Resort. Surprisingly Close to the City.
A beautiful property, spread across 45 acres, nestled in Nature’s lap, an hour’s drive from Mumbai.
Ideal for one-day picnics, corporate events, pool parties, team-building, annual parties, award functions, and R&R activities.
|Venue||Theater Style||Cluster Style||U shape|
|Manvar Hall||400 pax||250 pax||300 pax|
|Milaap Hall||100 pax||70 pax||70 pax|
Why Choose Aayush
Unbeatable location: It is only an hour’s drive from Mumbai.
Ideal for all corporate events: With the lawns, restaurants, and spacious banquet hall, you get a perfect venue for all your events.
A wide variety of venues: It is a beautiful property spread across 45 acres with many locations and venues.
Huge capacity: It can host 3000+ guests and accommodate 550 people on a sharing basis.
Zero parking hassles: There is ample parking space so no need to worry about your guests’ convenience.
Aayush Resort has two banquet halls – Manvar and Milaap, two spacious lawns – Suhanav and Suruchi, an indoor meditation space – Chakra Hall, two restaurants – Aarya and Sanna, a swimming pool with slides, cricket ground and football field, and 120 rooms with the ability to accommodate up to 550 people, along with free and ample parking.
Make Your Events a Super Success
Any event at Aayush is a guaranteed success. We have many years of experience in hosting large parties for many prestigious companies.
We can host type of event – from an intimate dinner to a party of 3000 guests.
• One-day picnic
• Award functions
• Annual events
• Seminars and Conferences
• Pool parties
• Executive retreats
• Village-themed party
• Team building events
• Game events: Night Cricket, Football, and other games
• R&R activities
• Cat therapy
• Create your own musical night!
At Aayush, you can choose to stay for a day or week or a weekend, and never have a single dull moment.
Here are some examples:
• Take long walks on the nature trail, through the animal sanctuary, or the serenity garden
• Start your days with a Yoga class in the Chakra Hall
• Feed the cows
Weekend stay (such as Team Building):
• Schedule your activities across multiple venues
• Visit the Organic Farm
Day Spend (such as Rest and Relax):
• Walk down the winding road
• Settle down to enjoy delicious food at the Dhaba
• Beat the heat in the swimming pool
• Soak in the mountain view
Choose From a Wide Range of Activities
Aayush is home to many venues and there is always a lot to do here! So if you and your colleagues are looking to spend time together while engaging in some enjoyable activities, here are a few things that can do:
• Delicious, freshly-picked organic food at the Dhaba
• Visit the Garden and the Nursery
• Pick vegetables at the Organic Farm
• Meditate in the Chakra Hall
• Feed the cows
• Walk through the nature trail
• Visit the bird sanctuary
• Go for a bonfire at the night
• Play games like table tennis in the fully-equipped indoor game room
• Experience peace at the beautifully carved temple
• Capturing the natural beauty in a painting or drawing
You can also opt for some special activities like:
• Cooking classes with Aayush chefs
• Cycling along the trails
• Adventure sports like Zip Lining, Commando Net, or Trampoline
Just like venues, we have a lot of options when it comes to accommodations.
There are the suites, executive and classic rooms, and for the more adventurous, we have the treetop rooms.
For those who may want to stay together, we have cottages and mini cottages.
What People Are Saying About Us
We loved every event of our Summer Wedding! The sangeet in the lawn was so much fun and the wedding itself looked so elegant and royal. It was an experience of a lifetime!
The features that set Aayush resort first among equals is that it boasts of an artificial palatial set and a very well maintained zoo cum bird sanctuary. The staff was very enthusiastic and helpful. The food quality and taste were very good.
Get In Touch
Aayush Retreats Pvt Ltd
Village Shedung, Between Amol & Raigad Petrol Pump, Mumbai-Pune National Highway (Old) Taluka: Panvel, District: Raigad Maharashtra, India Pin – 410 206
Distance from nearest airport: Santa Cruz, Mumbai – 70 km
Distance from nearest railway station: Panvel – 8 km
Distance from nearest bus station: Panvel – 7 km
Distance from Mumbai Central – 56 km
Distance from Lonavala – 40 km
Mobile: 9870196962 | 8655010091
8655010094 | 9152002907
Fax: 02143 – 239189